This document describes the data that this website collects and how it is used.
In general, this website has no interest in handling personal data through this website.
For visitors, this website may collect IP addresses and data on the user’s browser such as operating system and browser version as a normal part of a logging procedure. This data can be used for possible troubleshooting as well as for diagnosis and examination of traffic patterns.
When it comes to IP address we use the anonymization feature ( _anonymizeip ) in Google Analytics. In short, this means that the last digits of the IP address are deleted. You can read more about that feature here .
One tool we can recommend to completely opt out of cookie performance is Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
Google Analytics with IP anonymization
This website uses Google Analytics , a web analytics service that provided by Google, Inc . (“Google”). Google uses the information collected to track and examine the use of this application, to prepare reports on their activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads in their own advertising network.
the integration of Google Analytics anonymize your IP address. It works by shortening users’ IP addresses in EU Member States or in other Contracting States to the EEA Agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened in the United States.
Processing Location USA
Content from External Platforms
With this kind of service, you can see the content on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and interact with them.
this type of Staff can still download web traffic for the pages where the service is installed, even when users are not using it.
Google fonts (Google Inc .)
Google fonts is a typvisuell visualization service provided by Google Inc . , which allows this site to include content of this type on its pages.
Processing Location USA
Facebook Analytics for Apps
Facebook Analytics for Apps is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc.
Processing Location USA
By filling in the contact forms with their data, the user allows this site to use this information to respond on requests for information, quotes or any other type of request specified by the form’s heading.
Personal data collected: name, email address and telephone number.
Processing Location: Sweden
This type of service analyzes the traffic on this site, possibly containing users’ personal data, for the purpose of filtering it from sections of traffic, messages and content recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc .)
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM-protection service provided by Google Inc .
Personal data is collected: Cookies and use the data.
Processing Location USA
Personal data should be processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal data collected in connection with the execution of a contract between the owner and the user shall be retained until such agreement has been completed.
- Personal data collected for the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill such purposes. Users can find specific information about the legitimate interests of the owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
The owner may be allowed to retain personal data for an extended period when the user has provided their consent to such treatment, as long as such consent is not revoked. In addition, the owner may be required to retain personal data for an extended period whenever required to perform a legal duty or under an authority’s order.
When the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Consequently, the right to access, the right to erase, the right to rectification and the right to data transfer cannot be exercised after the end of the retention period .
Users can exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the owner.
In particular, users have the right to:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to revoke consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Objects to process their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is performed on a legal basis other than consent. Further details can be found in the dedicated section below.
- Get their data. Users have the right to learn about data being processed by the owner, get information about certain aspects of the treatment, and get a copy of the data being processed.
- Verify and apply for correction. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, in certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process their data for anything other than storing it.
- Delete personal information or otherwise delete it. Users are entitled, under certain circumstances, to receive the clearing of their data from the owner.
- Receive their data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, transfer it to another controller without hindrance. This provision applies provided that the information is processed automatically and that the processing is based on the user’s consent, on an agreement that the user is part of, or on prior contractual obligations thereof.
- Submit a complaint. Users have the right to claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details of the right to object to processing
When personal data is processed in the public interest, users can, in the exercise of an official authority owned by the owner or for the legitimate interests of the owner, oppose such treatment by providing a basis related to their particular situation to motivate the objection.
Users must know that, if their personal data should be processed for direct marketing, they can oppose the processing at any time without justifying it. If you want to know if the owner processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, users can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise user rights may be addressed to the owner through the contact details in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be processed by the owner as early as possible and always within a month.
Cookies on calloftheunseen.com
The cookies stored on your computer are:
- _ ga (Google) and saved for 24 months,
- wpgdprc-consent saved (Website) for 12 months,
- fr (Facebook) saved for 3 months,
- _gid (Google) saved for 24 hours,
- _gat_gtag_UA_155362732_1 (Google) saved for one minut,
You have the option to change the cookie setting via My settings
Owner and a data controller
Haga Parkgata 23C
723 36 Västerås